QUIPTECH is a leading distributor in Europe and Mexico of capital equipment for the electronic and medical device manufacturing industries.
We are currently recruiting for a highly qualified service engineer to provide technical support, equipment installations, training, trouble-shooting and breakdown assistance to all customers. The role will primarily be based at a key customer site near Galway City but will also require some nationwide travel on occasion.
• Carry out equipment installations and commissioning.
• Provide training to customers
• Repair and service all the machinery and equipment when required.
• Responds to customer complaints; evaluates and resolves problems of the customer
• Provides customers with regular reports and feedback on their service requests;
• Develops and maintains relations with customers;
• Assess equipment needs and determine system requirements
• Offer sales support
• Confer with sales teams to understand client requirements
• Recommend equipment upgrades to customers
• Explain to customers how improvements will reduce costs or increase production
• Assist in researching and developing new products
Skills & Experience :
• Strong technical background, with capabilities in electrical, mechanical & software control
• Experience with SMT manufacturing equipment, is an advantage
• Proven track record in service
• Ability to systametically fault find
• Capable of demonstrating equipment to customers.
• Enthusiastic, driven with positive attitude.
• Honest, reliable and able to work alone.
• Good customer service skills.
• Full clean drivers licence.