A member of the PEL Group, Controlled Environments Company (CEC) is a specialised industrial supplier and service provider to large industry. Focused on meeting the needs of those operating in critically clean and controlled environments, CEC deals with many of the world’s leading cleanroom manufacturers offering expertise, a single source for all their indirect materials requirements, and above all a superior service level.
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Maintenance Operative to join our busy team in Leixlip, Kildare.
- Electrical & mechanical troubleshooting and fix where appropriate
- Perform manual repairs when necessary
- Moving equipment as required onsite
- Goods receiving to include checking, counting and organisation of stock
- Delivery of cabinets throughout the site
- Minor repairs and service of items
- Securing to assets – drilling/fixing etc.
- Stock checks and cycle counting of products in warehouse with pro-active approach to maintaining stock accuracy
- Work daily with computerised systems
- Maintenance & cleaning of systems and areas
- Manage project deliverables and tasks to completion within specified timeframes
- Retain flexibility to react to ever changing customer requirements
Skills & Experience:
- Strong technical ability a distinct advantage
- Good attention to detail
- Problem solving aptitude
- Flexible, reliable, hardworking with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to use own initiative with strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Tech Savvy individual with previous experience using software systems e.g. SAP, Microsoft projects, Teamwork etc.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexible to take on additional duties as required
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a desire for excellence
- Varied background with hands on experience
- Comfortable using an array of hand tools
- Mechanical/Electrical knowledge/interests