A leading industrial distributor supplying over 70,000 products to customers nationwide. We are currently recruiting for a Replenishment Team Lead to work within our busy site in Kildare. Leading a team of operatives on site, you will be responsible for supervising and motivating the team on a daily basis.
- Plan, allocate and manage resources using standard work principles, ensuring short term and long-term targets are met on time.
- Identifying and co-implementing efficiencies in the department.
- Create an inspiring team environment with open communication culture.
- Responsible for highlighting and reporting on departmental Health & Safety.
- Be a role model of company ethos and culture and reinforcing as appropriate.
- Lead employees and ensure performance of tasks in accordance with company protocol.
- Provide excellent written and verbal communications to direct management and to senior stakeholders across the organization.
- Listen to team members feedback and assist with resolving any issues or conflicts.
Skills & Experience:
- People leadership experience coupled with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible, reliable, hardworking with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to use own initiative and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Accuracy, strong attention to detail and results driven.
- Previous experience using a stock control system such as SAP or a similar system is desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft office. (PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Good time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Previous experience in problem solving & decision-making techniques
- Full EU drivers’ licence is required
- Flexible to take on additional duties as required.