We are looking for a Stock Controller to manage our inventory in a busy warehouse environment.
You will be responsible for stock checks, overseeing inventory audits and maintaining reports of purchases and pricing. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with stock control and supply chain procedures and have good communication skills to interact with internal teams.
Ultimately, you will contribute to ensuring process effectiveness by maintaining optimal stock levels of quality products.
- Maintain accurate record of inventory and stock management systems according to set standards
- Supervise the maintenance of a warehouse/storeroom and ensure proper arrangement of stock
- Maintaining accurate stock locations on internal system
- Participate in ongoing stock checks and cycle counts
- Carry out stock management operations in line with set company policies and procedures
- Participate in assessment of stock control Team improvement activities
- Oversee storage of products, particularly of fragile items
- Coordinate regular inventory audits and participate in internal and external audits
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments)
- Flexibility to perform other duties when assigned
Skills & Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Stock Controller, or similar role
- Experience within a Manufacturing/warehouse environment.
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Active participation in inventory audits
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication and negotiation abilities
- Previous experience using SAP, or a similar system would be highly desirable.