Quiptech is a leading international supplier of automated manufacturing equipment to electronic assembly and medical device companies. We are a trusted distributor for world leading brands and we are currently recruiting for a Service Engineer to join our team and work predominately with our clients in the in Galway, Cork and Limerick regions.
The role reports to the Quiptech Business Manager, who will be responsible scheduling daily duties
- Install & commission new equipment.
- Provide onsite training to customers.
- Provide technical support to optimise manufacturing equipment.
- To respond to machinery breakdown in a timely fashion.
- Carry out scheduled maintenance and ensure equipment is performing to the highest specification. .
- Work alongside the customers maintenance team, and carry out such duties as assigned.
- To provide support at customer locations as required and assigned by the business manager.
Skills & Experience
- A strong interest in industrial automation systems
- Have a proven track record maintaining electromechanical equipment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experienced with machine control interfaces
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of a team.
We invite applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.