Reporting Analyst – Galway
Production Equipment is a leading industrial distributor supplying over 90,000 products to customers across Europe.
We are currently recruiting for a Reporting Analyst to work alongside our Data Analyst, and within our IT team based at our Head Office in Galway.
If you are highly analytical, detail orientated, organised with a flair for creative problem solving and relishes maximizing the power of data we would like to hear from you.
- Identifying, collecting, migrating, and interpreting of data.
- Conducting data analysis and presenting results using data visualization.
- Participate in team meetings and contribute toward our need to continually improve our processes and data.
- Support the team to establish data standards.
- Work closely with our Data Analyst in the development of key metrics, rules, and notifications to identify critical gaps across all our Business Units.
- Assist with the development and manage the maintenance of KPIs Dashboards using Power BI, whilst developing your own knowledge and capabilities in building and reporting on same.
- Work with team to Identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Supporting requests to update Data as required.
- Other ad-hoc duties as identified by the Data Analyst or Business Managers.
Skills & Experience
- A graduate with a numerate degree with experience within data insight /analytics.
- Knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc) and databases (SQL etc)
- 1-2 years’ experience in an analytical role using Power BI/Tableau is highly advantageous.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques would be advantageous.
- An interest in developing complex data.
- Hands on with the ability to multitask and to ensure projects are carried out to high standard.
- Proactive self-confident highly motivated team player.
- Excellent communication, organisation and administration skills.