Reception & Accounts Support - Galway
Production Equipment is a leading industrial distributor supplying over 85,000 products to customers worldwide. We are currently recruiting for a Reception & Accounts Support candidate to work at our head office in Galway. This person will play a critical role in managing our front desk and providing a supporting role to our busy Accounts Team.
- Answering the main-line phone, managing the call enquiries, and responding to emails.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail.
- Ordering office stationery and monitoring stock.
- Scan, file and maintain paper or electronic documents and records.
- Develop good business relationships with all staff, suppliers, visitors and customers.
- Provide support to internal teams as required.
- Administer general office duties, greet visitors, manage internal meeting rooms etc.
- Create a welcoming environment in the office.
- Co-ordinate with HR and Operations with ad-hoc company events, projects etc.
- Stay up to date on product knowledge and keeping up to date on product material.
- Upload Portal Invoices on Customer Portals
- Post Credit Card Receipts in SAP
- Allocate payments on Customer Accounts
- Review, investigate and resolve open Customer Returns
- Send out copy Invoices, POD's and Statements as requested.
Skills & Experience
- Good communication, organisational and administration skills.
- Experience working with multinational organisation's would be preferred.
- Competency in MS applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and ERP experience desirable.
- Flexible and Pro-active attitude with attentions to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability and desire to deliver first class customer service and embrace new initiatives as they arise.