Production Equipment is a leading industrial distributor and service provider supplying over 75,000 products to a wide range of customers globally.
We are looking for a Quality Manager to manage and develop the quality and compliance function of the business to ensure that it has the right skills, processes, materials, information and procedures to consistently meet customer requirements and the standards established by formal quality management systems.
The Quality Manager will be responsible for maintaining and driving improvement of the company’s Quality and Compliance.
- Drive quality culture in accordance with quality, environmental, health & safety policies, guidelines and processes.
- Ensure the integrity of the quality system is maintained and developed thereby contributing to the achievement of consistent operational performance and standards.
- Ensure Supplier Quality Management programme is implemented.
- Review and manage SOP's and implement a control process to ensure it remains effective and efficient.
- Regularly analyse quality data and suggest appropriate actions.
- Ensure quality and sustainability of processes.
- Identify areas of risk, assess, and develop measures to reduce and control.
- Provide advice and support to colleagues on Quality matters.
- Manage customer, and internal audits across all sites including management reviews.
- Manage internal activities programme with corrective and preventive actions recorded and educated to relevant departments.
- Manage customer feedback and complaints.
- Ensure compliance for products distributed and manufactured by the Group.
- Carry out regular audits of company supply chain to ensure high standards of quality are maintained and implemented.
- Support the Operations Excellence manager in driving quality through continuous improvements.
- Ensure the effective functioning of continuous quality improvement based on performance measurements and key KPIs.
- Other projects and responsibilities as defined.
Skills and Experience
- 3rd level qualification in Quality and / or 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with a Quality Management system certified to ISO 9001:2015.
- Motivated individual with ability to work on own initiative
- Good communicator, with strong people skills required
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good organisation and administration skills, with high attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to engage others and implement new processes and procedures where required
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools and ERP systems
- Strong team player with collaborative approach toward achievement of goals and tasks
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success