Production Equipment Europe is a leading industrial distributor supplying over 90,000 products to customers across Europe.
We are looking for an QEHS specialist to manage and drive improvements in our QEHS management systems.
- Maintain existing QEHS management system, improving where required and roll out of same across other sites.
- Ensure correct safety processes & procedures are in place and are being followed by all.
- Ensure all required records are being generated and saved accordingly.
- Identify areas of risk, assess, and develop measures to reduce and control.
- Investigate accidents/incidents & track actions to closure.
- Provide advice and support to colleagues on QEHS matters.
- Carry out regular safety walks/inspections/audits to measure QEHS compliance with site procedures and legal requirements.
- Manage good save program ensuring quality of saves raised and subsequent closure and roll out of same across all sites.
- Carry out regular audits of company supply chain to ensure high standards of quality are maintained and Implemented
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Other projects and responsibilities as defined.
Skills and Experience:
- 3rd level qualification in QEHS coupled with experience in a similar role.
- QEHS Management systems experience would be a distinct advantage
- Technically strong with understanding of broad range of EHS topics.
- Driven individual with ability to work on own initiative.
- Good communicator, with strong people skills required.
- Experience in working within a regulated environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required.
- Ability to engage others and implement new processes and procedures where required.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools and ERP systems.
- Certification to provide Manual Handling training and Ergonomics assessment is desirable.