QEHS Manager – Dublin/Kildare
Controlled Environments Company (CEC) is a single source supplier and solutions provider to customers operating in critically clean and controlled environments.
We are looking for a QEHS Manager to manage and drive improvements in our Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety (QEHS) management systems.
- Help drive the desired culture across both sites in accordance with quality, environmental, health & safety policies, guidelines and processes.
- Maintain existing EHS management system, improving where required and roll out of same across multiple sites.
- Ensure correct safety processes & procedures are in place and are being followed by all, with ability to create and implement new procedures where necessary.
- Ensure all required records are being generated and saved accordingly.
- Identify areas of risk, assess, and develop measures to reduce and control.
- Investigate accidents/incidents & track actions to closure.
- Provide advice and support to colleagues on EHS and Quality matters.
- Carry out regular safety walks/inspections/audits to measure EHS compliance with site procedures and legal requirements.
- Manage customer and internal audits across all sites including management reviews.
- Manage internal activities programme with corrective and preventive actions recorded and educated to relevant departments.
- Assist with investigation of quality problems, identification of causes and development of cost-effective corrective and preventative actions in order to ensure the integrity of quality management within the business.
- Manage good save program ensuring quality of saves raised and subsequent closure and roll out of same across all sites.
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Support the Management team in driving safety & quality using continuous improvement methods.
- Provision of training to new hires and existing staff on QEHS related topics
- Other projects and responsibilities as defined.
Skills and Experience
- 3rd level qualification in EHS required
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role desired
- Quality Management systems experience/qualification would be a distinct advantage
- Driven individual with ability to work on own initiative
- Good communicator, with strong people skills required
- Experience in working within a regulated environment
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good organisation and administration skills, with high attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to engage others and implement new processes and procedures where required
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools and ERP systems
- Strong team player with collaborative approach toward achievement of goals and tasks
- Certification to provide Manual Handling training and Ergonomics assessment is desirable.
- Must be highly proficient in use of IT systems, with experience using technology to manage and streamline QEHS functions
- Full Irish drivers licence