Production Equipment Europe is a leading industrial distributor supplying over 70,000 products to customers nationwide.
We are looking for Team lead, who can effectively coach and lead a protocol operative team, who monitor and enforce clean room procedures. Understand and implement procedures and expectations, communicating clearly with clean room personnel. Reporting to Management.
- Point of contact for employee training, queries and task allocation.
- Drive and motivate group members to achieve targets.
- Ensure appropriate standards are being adhered to across the team at all times.
- Monitor and enforce procedures.
- Monitor cleanroom protocols.
- Coach users on correct protocol and etiquette.
- Manage inventory levels and locations
- Coordinate daily and weekly reports for team activities.
- Comply with safety rules, policies and procedures.
- Understand critical nature of all clean spaces.
- Keep regular notes and logs of any violations.
- Manage timekeeping and attendance for team members.
- First point of contact for all performance management activity relative to team members.
Skills & Requirements:
- People leadership experience coupled with strong interpersonal skills and experience.
- Communication skills to develop professional working relationships with cleanroom personnel, management & customers.
- Good attention to detail and high concentration level.
- Confident verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic with willingness to take full ownership of the role.
- Ability to work on own initiative and the flexibility to meet a variety of challenges.