Pricing Administrator – Galway
Production Equipment Europe is a leading industrial distributor supplying over 70,000 products to customers across Europe. We are currently recruiting for a Pricing Administrator to work within our team based in Galway.
The Pricing Administrator will work closely with our Pricing Co-ordinator and team, to provide full administration support.
- Assisting the Pricing Co-ordinator with accuracy of all customer and vendor pricing and product data in SAP.
- Ensure that all part numbers are set up in a timely manner in accordance with the approved SOP
- Ensure all cost price records are set up for all vendors in a timely manner
- Support the data maintenance of part numbers in Item Master Data in SAP
- Review vendor pricing schedules submitted
- Maintenance of list prices
- Identify and resolve pricing discrepancies reported
- Respond to requests for confirmation of pricing or provision of pricing lists
- Maintain records of pricing issues identified and resolved
- Managing the shared pricing inbox
- Support the Pricing Co-ordinator with any ad-hoc duties as required.
- Work with internal departments on any Master Data related projects to ensure progressive development and accuracy of data
Skills & Experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- SAP experience, or equivalent ERP system would be advantageous.
- Target driven with a flexible work attitude to meet business deadlines
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks appropriately.
- High attention to detail, and experience analysing data is desirable.
- Ability to question and critique
- Confident verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills and an analytical approach to issues that may arise