Manufacturing Engineer (Cork)
A fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical/Electrical/Automation Engineer with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in industry (ideally high volume manufacturing or related)
We are seeking hands-on Engineers with strong potential, sound technical knowledge, analytical with excellent problem solving skills to work in a World Class manufacturing environment.
- Driving improvements within complex automated production.
- Engineering support for a high volume assembly.
- Ensure equipment is performing to specification.
- Identify & drive process improvement initiatives and updates.
- Support Continuous Improvement initiatives to improve process capability and reduce cost.
- Ability to apply and implement concepts of Lean Manufacturing.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Level 8 Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Technology/Manufacturing based degree)
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as an Engineer in a similar automated production and support role in high volume manufacturing.
- Equipment knowledge and process debug troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, coupled with a high level of commitment to the delivery of projects against agreed deadlines and targets.
- A very practical, constructive and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Compressed Working Week Mon-Wed 8am to 8pm or Thu -Sat 8am to 8pm.
- Shift pattern rotates monthly.
We invite applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.