Production Equipment Europe is a leading industrial distributor supplying over 90,000 products to customers globally in a wide range of sectors.
We are looking a logistics coordinator to be part of a fast-paced dynamic team where you will ensure a smooth and effective distribution of our products as well as facilitate communications between suppliers, sales and distribution stages to promote a cost effective and efficient supply chain. This is a critical role in ensuring the ongoing provision of agreed service levels to our customers on a daily basis.
- Plan and track the shipment of products according to customer requirements.
- Manage daily invoicing and shipping to destinations worldwide.
- Maintenance of customs clearance and associated regulatory activities
- Maintain records of warehouse stock, and assist in managing these relationships
- Conduct and optimize IT logistics procedures.
- Analyse data on a regular basis, and manage reporting for compliance.
- Identify process bottlenecks and focus on cost effectiveness.
- Suggest solutions for improvement.
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers and logistics partners.
- Adhere to all relevant rules and regulations in line with best practice.
Skills & Experience
- Previous working experience in a Logistics Administration or Coordination role.
- Additional education in Supply Chain or logistics is preferable.
- Familiarity with relevant rules, regulations and standards.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- (MS Office), SAP ERP experience highly desirable.