Production Equipment is a leading industrial distributor supplying over 90,000 products and services to customers internationally across a range of sectors.
We are currently recruiting for a HR Generalist to join our busy team based in Galway. You will support the communication and implementation of all Human Resources activities across the company. You will collaborate and work closely with the HR Manager.
A busy and varied role your spirit of action will drive you to participate in HR projects in support of the department HR goals. You will have a passion for efficiency and continuous process and policy improvement. Your ability to adopt a problem-solving mindset will make it simple and easy. You will bring your passion for generating ideas related to people, systems, processes and data.
- Provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees and management.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of employment law and compliance requirements.
- Administer new employee on-boarding and orientation.
- Assist with origination of Training & Development Initiatives.
- Develop and maintain talent management processes, manage process from screening candidates to hire. Identify metrics program for Talent Management process.
- Collaborate with the human resources team to develop effective recruitment strategies including identifying headcount requirements.
- Management of Kelio Time & Attendance system, working with employees and Management to reconcile any inconsistencies.
- Assist with monitoring employee morale and company culture.
- Maintain employee personnel records.
- Conduct exit interviews and recommend corrective action if necessary
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years human resources experience in a fast pace, high growth environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
- Understanding of Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
- Knowledge of current employment laws and regulations.
- Confidentiality – understanding and respecting the requirements that come with this position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills with ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Previous experience with processing and understanding payroll is desirable.