Controlled Environments Company (CEC) is a single source supplier and solutions provider to customers operating in critically clean and controlled environments. We are currently recruiting for a Customer Support Administrator, to work at our office in Dublin 15. The successful candidate will play a critical role in maintaining service level and providing support to important domestic and international customers.
- Develop good business relationships with new and existing customers.
- Processing customer purchase orders and enquiries by both phone and email.
- Manage and process customer enquiries by both phone and email.
- Increase business by maximising sales and upselling to the customer
- Inform customers on the technical benefits of our products.
- Work and support external client facing colleagues to ensure high level of customer service.
- Recognise, document, and escalate customer issues or trends following appropriate communication and escalation channels where required.
- Stay up to date on product knowledge and our customer offerings.
- Weekly & Monthly reporting as required.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a similar role and/or industry.
- Passion for delivering first class customer service to customers.
- Experience working with multinational organisations would be preferred.
- Ability to identify customer needs and ensure customer satisfaction with every enquiry.
- Confidence to discuss the benefits and features of our products.
- Good communication, organisational and administration skills.
- Ability to embrace new ideas / initiatives when they arise.
- Flexible and Pro-active attitude.
- Ability to identify problems before they arise and the initiative to come up with solutions.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office package such as Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Previous experience using an ERP system e.g., SAP would be beneficial.