Production Equipment Europe is a leading industrial distributor supplying over 70,000 products to customers across Europe. We are currently recruiting for a temporary cleaning operative for our facility in Galway.
This position will suit an organised individual with exceptional cleaning standards. The main purpose of the role is to ensure that the Office and Warehouse areas are cleaned to the required specification whilst adhering to defined procedures and health and safety regulations.
Monday to Friday 8-10 Hours Per week
- Ensure all areas of your schedule are completed as required
- Ensure all checklists are signed off as required
- Comply with all health & safety regulations
- Carry out any reasonable work instruction to the standard required
- Dust control/vacuum and mop floors
- Buff/Polish floors (using appropriate solution) as per specification
- Empty and reline waste bins
- Dispose of rubbish
- Wash walls/ledges/desks/doors/glass/fixtures/fittings and chairs as per specification
Skills & Experience:
- Experienced Cleaner
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good oral and written English
- Driving licence and vehicle available is preferred as travel to other locations in Galway sites may be necessary.