Production Equipment Europe is a leading industrial distributor supplying over 90,000 products to customers nationwide. We are currently recruiting for an Assembly Operative to join our busy team.
The role will include working with a well-established team of operatives in a friendly environment. You will have the potential to learn new skills as you grow in the role.
- Ensure all assembly orders are completed to the highest standards and quality tested before shipping
- Ensure all orders are dispatched in a timely fashion to suit customer requirements and are accompanied with correct paperwork and documentation
- Maintain assembly section in an organised and tidy manner
- Proactive approach to controlling stock levels of component parts and timely communication of the shortages back to department Team Lead
- Put away deliveries of component stock as they arrive
- Identify areas to make assembly process more efficient
- Flexibility to perform other duties when assigned
- Hands on assembly experience (office equipment/ shelving units etc.) preferable
- Flexible, reliable, hardworking with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and strong work ethic
- Experience in operating forklifts desirable but not essential
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great communication and interpersonal abilities
- Mechanically minded with ability to use own initiative and work in a fast-paced environment