Are you a motivated Accounts Payable Specialist looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career?
We are looking for a hard-working, reliable individual to join our team and help us manage accounts payable and process all the payments in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all Vendor accounts are up to date
- Liaise with the Vendors and Management to handle queries and exceptions
- Ensuring all invoices posted in SAP are supported by correct documentation and approved
- Receiving statement on accounts and following up on old outstanding invoices
- Preparation of month end reconciliations for accounts assigned
- Participate in regular Finance Team discussions & process/system improvement initiatives to constantly seek to improve efficiencies by further automation or streamlining processes
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Daily bank reconciliations for multiple bank accounts
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centres by analysing invoice/expense reports
Skills & Experience:
- Accounting Qualification (desirable not essential)
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in similar Accounts Payable role
- Ability to work on own initiative and part of a team with a willingness to learn
- Strong organisational, interpersonal & Communication Skills & ability to meet deadlines
- SAP experience or similar system
- Strong Microsoft skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail is a must